Wednesday 8 July 2009

naughty computer

The computer swallowed Karen.
Yes,honestly it's true!
She pressed, Control and enter'
And disappeared from veiw.

It devoured her completely
The thought makes me squirm,
She must have caught a virus
Or been eaten by a worm:

I've searched through the recycle bin
and files of every kind.
I've used the Internet,
But nothing did I find.

In desperation I asked 'Jeeves'
My searches to refine.
The reply from was negative,
Not a thing was found 'on line'

So, if inside your 'Inbox'
My daughter you should see,
Please 'Copy,scan and paste her
and send her back to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret (aka Karen's Mum)
    It was lovely to meet you at the recent Social Media Cafe in Birmingham. Great poem, it reminds me of an ode to the Zanussi (dishwasher) which my Mum wrote once :)

    ReplyDelete